|Particle Analyzers ________________________________________||
Contamination Monitors (Particle Counters), CM-20 series
|Parker's LaserCM is
the latest in a globally proven range of portable particle counters, a 6
channel model that uses Laser light as a development to the standard 'white
light' CM20. It combines leading edge technology from the hydraulic, electronic
and laser industries to provide industry with the very highest level of
accuracy and repeatability in system condition monitoring with instant analysis.
From the experience of designers, with the users of hydraulic and lubrication systems comes the knowledge that 75% of system failures are as a direct result of contamination metal wear. Knowing the cleanliness level of the fluid is the basis of contamination control.
WHY ON-SITE FLUID
CONDITION MONITORING ?
|- 4 minute
automatic test, repeatable every 4 minutes
(Approximately half this time with the LaserCM)
- 6 channel analysis standard on all CM20 models
- High resilience, heavy duty case construction with shoulder strap
and total portability
- Direct on line connection eliminates inevitable delays and system
deterioration potential with bottle sampling
- Makes effective contamination monitoring an Integral part of planned
as a commissioning Instrument to establish oil cleanliness levels against
- Regular monitoring has been proven to reduce the need to automatically change filter elements in an anti
deterioration maintenance programme
- Dynamic sampling allows predictive maintenance of major system components